the Rift

this is my kingdom come [OPEN]

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

I WILL LIVE FOR YOU

Though Xanthos had just came back from his venture, he was not taking any breaks from his honored job. Recruiting. He had never been too swell when it came to inviting others into his home, but he needed to catch up on what he had missed during his absence. Azel moved quickly behind him, but was playing around while trying to keep up. Even if the cub was now 8 months old, he still acted like a small child, just now learning how to control his paws and legs. Xanthos could only chuckle slightly and then stop for his companion to catch up. ”Where did you learn how to walk, young one?” He chuckled and then continued on when the cub was at his heels, smiling.

It had been a while since the steed had traveled into the forest of new comers, but that did not stop him. He would prove his rank well and continue along with his process of gaining new members of the Qian. Even if Mirage had told Xanthos that he had no reason to please her from her invitation to come to the Edge, he could not resist but to keep their family growing, for Mirage’s sake. He could never pay her enough for giving him such a place to call home. She had blessed him to well for he to ever stop. Xan would serve her well, until the day he laid beneath the soil, his skin rotting and his bones dissolving. He would never stop serving underneath his rightful leader, for she was too precious for him to even think to quit.

As he came along a small group of two, he came along the side of a green-maned stud. Azel jumped to the dun’s withers and rested there, tired from the long journey. Xanthos eyed his companion carefully as he felt the razor sharp claws dig into his soft skin. ”Sorry..” Azel yowled before resting his small head into the mane of Xan. The steed looked back to the group and dipped his dome in a warm welcoming. ”Good day, brothers. May I be assist?” His calm voice was appointed to them both but mainly the new comer, seeing as the draft was already settled to a home. ”I’m Xanthos, of the World’s Edge. And my friend here is Azel.” The dark maw pointed towards the yellow cat resting on his back.

BEFORE I DIE

Credits

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM