the Rift

this is my kingdom come [OPEN]

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

As he stands within the seclusion of this small clearing, exhaustion abruptly begins to settle in. His journey had, after all, been a long one; one that resulted in many restless nights. Predominantly because his thoughts had never left Alysanne. Not even once. Not even for the briefest of moments. For now, surrounded by the aroma of many other horses, Miykael felt comfortable enough that his mind simply cleared. No thoughts. No fears. Just simple existence. His eyes remain closed and his ears remain up and alert. The stallion's focus is on the sounds of this new place; birds, bugs, the sound of the wind rustling through the trees. Very little escaped Miykael's notice. Some things, however, were bound to slip by unnoticed. He is but a flawed creature.

With the snap of the twig, the tawny and white pegasus opened his blue eyes. While the sound did not startle him, it did awaken his caution. A scent, new and fresh, wafted into his nostrils and as he turned his head he saw the other approaching him. Everything about this stallion's approach is respectful and nonthreatening. He is of a heavier build than Miykael, though the slightest bit shorter, and his mane and tail consist of a lovely shade of green. Green. Alysanne. Her eyes are a lighter shade of green, more vivid like fresh blades of grass. Miykael exhales softly, the image of her bright yet innocent and laughing eyes burned into his memory.

Once again she filled his every thought.

The stallion shakes his head, presumably to rearrange the long, dark tendrils of his mane. In reality, it was simply an attempt to shake her from his thoughts; an attempt that always seemed to fail. Regardless of the outcome, Miykael shifted his bright blue gaze towards the other. He keeps his distance, lowering his head in mutual respect. There are no threats here, no discomfort: only the formal comfort of strangers embarking on acquaintanceship. "Well met, Solace. Thank you for the welcome, brother." Miykael responds, his voice rough from months of disuse. Helovia he muses, wondering just how this place differed from his previous home.

Before he could continue, before he could introduce himself and find out about this place, Miykael catches movement from within his peripherals. Shifting his blue-eyed gaze, Miykael watches the approach of the other stallion (and his feline follower) intently. The dunskin tobiano remains mostly relaxed with a hint of caution, despite the presence of the feline on the other dun's back. When this new one speaks, Miykael once again dips his head respectfully. "Well met, Xanthos, Azel." He says, his voice slowly returning to its' normal quality: deep, resonant with the slightest hint of a brogue. "I'm Miykael, of... elsewhere." he adds, this time addressing both stallions. "I seek a new home. My old one has become entirely uninhabitable." Miykael pauses, wondering briefly of the others he had known and his children in Nocturne. The pegasus was at a loss for what he could do now or what he could have done at the time and as a result, he moves on and simply hopes for the best.

With kindness in his eyes, Miykael returns to the conversation at hand. "What are each of your homes like?" he asks, his friendly curiosity evident in his tone. He makes no mention of Aly but despite any and all attempts to set her aside in his mind for the time being, the green-eyed angel remained steadfast in his thoughts. Once settled, Miykael would have no choice but to seek her out. Should lady luck be on his side, however, he'll find her in his new home.

your eyes, they shine so bright - i wanna save that light
MIYKAEL; SON OF AN ANGEL*       ************
image credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM