the Rift

this is my kingdom come [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace noticed another. He glanced over at the other arrival, and studied him silently. With the stranger was a cheetah, yet another companion. Bonding was such a foreign concept to the stallion, but it was slowly becoming more familiar to him, almost normal even. When the stallion mentioned his name and herd, Solace committed it to memory. Xanthos of the World’s Edge, yes he would most definitely remember that name. Solace always remembered names of those he encountered. Mainly for the sake of the small chance their paths would cross again. Here in the Threshold though, it wasn’t highly unlikely they would see each other again. Many come here to bring in new blood to their herds.

Solace politely dipped his head at Xanthos and his companion in greeting, but then turned his attention back to the winged one as he spoke. Miykael was yet another name that he committed to memory. A bit of curiosity sparked within Solace as Miykael had been so vague about his homeland, but he wouldn’t pry into his business, that was far outside of his place.

Again Miykael spoke, a question was directed at Solace and the other stallion. He glanced at the other stallion, hoping he wouldn’t mind Solace speaking first, but afterall, Solace had arrived first Besides, it wouldn’t truly effect that much which herd the stallion chose based upon who spoke first. It would solely be where he thought he could thrive best.

“I come from the Windtossed Foothills,” Solace began, “This lies at the base of mountains in the Northeast. It has forest within it and a gorgeous waterfall that flows water throughout our lands.” He paused and collected words to speak of the herd itself rather than just the land. For the inhabitants were far more important than the land. “The herd within the Foothills is simply called the Foothills. We are led by Apollo the Merciful and Phaedra the Opulent. The Foothills is a family, we are bound to each other not by blood but loyalty.” Silently he wondered if he should mention their mercenary days. No, Solace thought to himself, Especially not with one of the World’s Edge there. We aren’t the Grey anymore anyways, we are the Foothils. If there were further questions about the Foothills history, he would answer willingly but at this moment there wasn’t. Solace looked over at the other stallion, telling him that he was done speaking for the time being.

Solace was intrigued as to what this stallion would say about he World’s Edge. He himself was curious of the place Xanthos called home. All he had ever even heard of the place was related to the invasion that happened. The invasion was the catalyst for all of the leadership of the Grey to abandon the Foothills, leaving Apollo and a couple others to pick up the pieces of a fallen empire. From their failures the Foothills was coming back, and it was being reborn stronger than it ever was before. The very thought brought warmth to Solace’s heart. Even though he hadn’t been in the Foothills long himself, that was most definitely home, and he hoped that it could possibly be home to the winged one as well.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM