the Rift

[OPEN] We've Been Denying

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

He was finally back.

The steed’s hooves slashed at the dry ground as he came upon the borders at his once home. He had taken a leave from Helovia, but now, he came to fall back into his belonging place underneath his great leader. Although the stud had taken an unexpected absence, he knew that his dark queen would accept him back into the homeland, it’s all he could hope for. He would fill himself in with all the information he could just to earn the trust he once had for the queen. But would the mare accept? Whether she did or not, Xanthos would still respect her with all. It would be no surprise to him if she denied, after all, he did leave her without his words of warning. But the dun stud could feel the warm welcoming boiling throughout his veins.

His family, how would they react? His Romani and Jasiri? He had also left them, with only the protection of his worthy herd mates. Xanthos knew Romani could handle herself though, for she was his little warrior heart. But he did not like that he had left her unattended for so long. The only things spinning around in the steed’s dome was one question, ”Will she still love me?” He spoke aloud, not really meaning to. Startled, Azel, his greatest friend who had now grown much taller and older than before, cocked his head to the side at his companion. ”Sorry Azel, I didn’t mean to frighten you. I just have so many things running through my head.” Xanthos told his friend in a low voice.

The stud could only wonder if he was really deemed worthy of his position in such a prized home. He should be one of the lower, since he took his leave without warning his family. What if they needed him and when they searched, he wouldn’t be anywhere in sight? They would be at lost when he could’ve helped them. Even if they had lost, at least he would’ve been there to take the blame. Xanthos would want to be but outside of World’s Edge if it came down to helping his family and friends. Especially when it was going against the Basin. Xanthos was a ruthless when it came down to the Basin and their cruel loyalty. It was the only place he had ever had the odds against.

Xan stopped when he came to borders of his home and Azel did the same. They cocked their brows at each other for a moment before the dun turned his eyes towards the woods. ”Mirage? Romani? Jasiri?” He questioned out into the open mist, his voice echoing off the high trees. ”We’re home!” When the word “home” rolled off his tongue, a sudden excitement collided along with it with pride. He was glad to be home with his family again.

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

anyone may join. c:

Messages In This Thread
We've Been Denying - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: We've Been Denying - by Romani - 10-27-2013, 09:58 AM
RE: We've Been Denying - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: We've Been Denying - by Romani - 11-02-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: We've Been Denying - by Xanthos - 11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: We've Been Denying - by Xanthos - 11-16-2013, 10:06 AM