the Rift

Hotblack [Equine Empire - Ricochet]

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

They come with all the fury of the first winter storm, so ready to rip apart the world that had rebuilt itself in the absence of the hollowing season. Colt has to remind herself not to flinch as the dog hurtles through the brush like a maniac, his master not far behind.

Ricochet moves with a much more controlled pace, striding into view like the desolation of the land after the howling black and white wind has already terrorized it. He is the snow, cold and suffocating, and it is all she can do not to shudder at the sudden thought of enduring another winter.
She knows better though. Ricochet is anything but controlled, and his frost is nothing so bad as his heat; her burns attest the truth of that.

His eyes turn to her like a switchblade flicking open under a black cloak in a dark alley. He holds her with an inescapable contempt and she feels a scream trying to claw through her throat to blast in his face. No good, she thinks as she pushes off the tree instead, legs locking to hold herself firm and steady. She consciously puffs up her chest, her neck bowing slightly so the muscle might better reveal itself. It's nothing compared to his, which is why screaming in his face isn't in her best options. "I knew you would be nearby, I thought it best to wait for Guns so I could find you sooner," she offers as a way of explanation, hoping she doesn't seem as tired as she feels. Endurance has never been her forte, luckily it isn't his either.

Colt ignores his insult; giving it any extra attention would be an invitation for more, as most any choice of action is. Instead she proffers a small smile, as if her weakness is a joke they can both share.
"What now?" Colt asks to change the subject, and because she is genuinely curious. Despite all the training he has not beaten all of her youth out of her yet and at times the excitement and the naivety overtakes her. She does not want to be here, but now that she is here regardless, she feels a creeping curiosity.

As always, she'll make the best of what she's given.

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Hotblack [Equine Empire - Ricochet] - by Colt - 10-23-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: Hotblack [Equine Empire - Ricochet] - by Colt - 10-25-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Hotblack [Equine Empire - Ricochet] - by Colt - 10-28-2013, 07:28 PM