the Rift

[OPEN] A Flame To Guide You Home

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace noted Blitzen’s warm smile, he enjoyed the other stallion’s joyful demeanor. It made it difficult for Solace to just sit in his worry about the winged mare. Maybe Solace could find a close friend in the multi-horned stallion, the desire for close companionship was growing in his heart. Part of him longed for the company such as Comet, a companion so intimately bonded sounded frightening, but oddly beautiful. In all his wanderings, Solace had made friends, but the were just fleeting ties that would be severed when he moved on to the next place. This hadn’t bothered him over the years, but now that he had a home, and a herd he regarded as his own blood, even if he had few relationships with most within the herd.

Solace listened attentively as Blitzen described what he and his feathered friend sought. He nodded his head, and internally made note of this. That shouldn’t be too difficult to find in the rocky terrain of the Foothills. Solace couldn’t select a single place to be his ‘spot’, his travelers mind couldn’t do it. Each night he found a new place that suited him and his mood that night. It would always be his way, he didn’t believe himself the type to completely settle down, even if the Foothills was home, he still needed to see the world.

Solace listened to the sweet tune the bells around Blitzen’s neck made. He had always had an affection for music, which was partially why he always found himself humming when he walked about. This time it was no exception, but he listened carefully to the sound of the bells and tried to mimic their notes and rhythm with a baritone hum. Once again, Blitzen spoke. They wouldn’t be picky, which was probably good due to the fact there wouldn’t eer be that perfect place.

“With a bit of careful searching I’m sure we’ll be able to find something at least similar to what you seek.” Solace offered his companion a smile. Already, his eyes were drifting over their surroundings, but for the time being nothing in particular caught his eye. “When you and Comet begin your travels, I recommend going to the Endless Blue as one of your first stops, it is incredibly beautiful. I hadn’t seen the ocean before, and it is one of the few things that makes me feel truly small.”

Blitzen was another one of those things, but the stallion could probably make anyone feel small. His cheerful nature though removed any potential fear that Solace potentially could’ve felt toward the stallion.

@[Blitzen]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
A Flame To Guide You Home - by Blitzen - 10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Solace - 10-23-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Blitzen - 10-28-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Solace - 10-28-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Blitzen - 11-06-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Solace - 11-17-2013, 06:25 PM