the Rift

Decoy [Sno, Prisoner]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>
       I circle the snow white daughter of Mauja the Frostheart, the lake glittering beside me and my black tail sweeping the ground, a slight smile on my face. I think myself clever to have stolen her, and with glee imagine all the strife and conflict it would cause. I live to create disturbances; it is my one unadulterated joy in the world. I have no others, my mother having taken them all from me, forcing me to be the cold, seemingly impassionate mare that I was today, knowing that when you loved something it would be taken from you, as my father was from me. I shook away my thoughts, focusing on the task at hand: Sno. Even just the sight of her brought my slight smile up the tiniest bit, though others may have thought I was feeling nothing at all. Now, Mauja would know the feeling of having something he loved beyond his grasp, yet again, according to their history. How funny it would be to have his daughter when they were recently reunited? To see the look on Mauja’s face would be the most pure bliss I had ever experienced, but no one could know that for it would be taken from me, as all things had.

I stop my circling, remembering this unicorn is only a filly, and I should not scare her so. I stand facing her, my light blue eyes similar to hers. Her white coat with some chestnut is passable to me, not someone to be worried about, especially as a filly. I stay far away from the horn protruding from her forehead, as she is one of those creatures of magic, the winged and the horned ones. I envy the winged ones, the ability of flight must be wonderful, but can see no point in having a giant horn stuck to my head. But still, I have some magic of my own. I flick my ebony tail, the hair on my neck and rear erupting from charcoal to bright flame. I swish my fiery locks, obtained through my dutiful worship of the God of the Sun, and sit on my haunches, still starting at the little chestnut varnish roan before me. I shake my head and look at her in mock wonder. “Well. Sno. Whatever are we going to do with you?”

Messages In This Thread
Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-21-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM