the Rift

Decoy [Sno, Prisoner]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
image by jouste @ flickr.com</style>

Snö's icy blue eyes narrowed on the sandy mare that was circling around her like a buzzard. She was far from being a happy filly. While she had no qualms with visiting other lands she did not like that she was forced to go to a desert without her father or anyone else from the Edge. She didn't like it. It was too hot and the frost that covered her cloven hooves had melted and left a quickly dissipating puddle. Even the frost on her horn had melted and dripped down into the dust.

There was a flick of the older mare's tail and her hair errupted into flames. Unfortunately for her ego Snö was too angry to be otherwise impressed or frightened by the sudden fire. She kept a look of indifference on her face. When the mare finally spoke Snö snorted at her. "Why don't you tell me what you're going to do with me, you're the one who stole me you twit." If there was anything she inherited from her mother it was certainly her sharp tongue.

The arrival of a second, winged, mare was enough to strike a little fear into Snö. This mare seemed to be more angry than she felt and she had been the one stolen. Her ears tilted forward and she watched intently as this new mare assaulted the other mare verbally. It made the little filly smile and even laugh quietly.

Snö waited politely for the new mare to finish her rant before she spoke. "Are you gonna let me go home?" she asked. "Or is my dad gonna come to get me?"

snö.   </style>
& when she whispers, your blood shall run cold.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-21-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM