the Rift

[OPEN] Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I shouldn't be here. I really shouldn't be here. My gaze wandered over the oasis of sand and a heavy sigh left my lips. Hopefully nobody would attack me here. Hopefully. Hopefully. Dezba sat on my back, keeping watch for both of us. She had grown a little more, but she was still only three months old. She was still a cub. But she was growing everyday, growing more and more dangerous. Still I didn't regret choosing the jaguar as my companion, because the cat could be as feisty as me sometimes. Another heavy sigh. Everything was okay. Everything is okay. I had come here for a reason.
To meet Azzaron.
Taking a deep breath, I looked up at the big wall that was built around the Dragon's Throat. It had a passage that I wandered to, nervously observing my surroundings.
'Please, my Gods, please do not let anyone know we're here,' I pleaded, sending my thoughts to all of the four Gods. I had never been very religious, but in moments like this I was glad to have Gods to rely on. They existed, I had seen one of them. And heard of the others.

And there it went. I crossed the border, carefully putting my grey hoof in the sand on the other side of the great wall. Dezba meowed and swiped her dark tail over my rump and back, calming me slightly. But it didn't calm my racing heart or stop the sweat from covering my body. "Azzaron... Please, come to me." I whispered, not expecting anyone to hear me. Especially not my lover. I took a few more steps and was soon inside the territory, breathing fast with my heart feeling as if it would jump out of my chest any minute. Why was I so nervous?
My thoughts wandered to the Edge, where I had left my colt. Was he staying there, in the safety of the herd? Or was he exploring? I hoped to the Gods that he stayed in the World's Edge. I didn't want to lose my angel so soon. And my daughter... Where was she? In the Basin? In the Edge? With her brother?
It tore me apart inside that I didn't have wings and couldn't watch over them daily. I almost wished to be like Destry, having both a beautiful weapon upon my brow and gigantic wings to carry me through the air.
But no, I was stuck on the ground with my twisted, black and white-striped horn. I looked around again and let my ears flick in all directions. Was he coming?

TAGS: @[Azzaron]
WORDS: 434
OOC NOTES: I know I should be posting elsewhere, but Deli and Azz hasn't met for awhile :c Also, DELINNEISINTHEDRAGON'STHROATOMG o.o

it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

Table by Moonstone Designs
Manip by Aeolle
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open] - by Delinne - 10-24-2013, 10:06 AM