the Rift

[OPEN] Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
The silence was making me nervous, and as I got nervous so did my bonded. We stood there for a while, when suddenly Dezba squeaked forth a meow and I concentrated on our surroundings. The shadow of a bird appeared on the ground next to me and I couldn't do anything but stare at it. But as if that wasn't enough, I soon found that the Gods had not heard my plea. A peg was closing in to us and I took a step back, laying my ears close to my nape. The peg was dappled grey and had a slim built, yet the most outstanding about her was the fact that she only had one wing.
On the mare's other side, was a scar and a few feathers.
Dezba growled quietly and I felt the vibrations through my body. Who was this one-winged peg? "Hello..." Melodic tones danced through the air and I almost stared at the peg.
"Can I help you there?"

Uh-uh. I took another step back and glanced up as the bird lowered itself to the grey mare. 'Companion,' was my only thought and I felt a wave of agreement from my desired. I cleared my throat and nervously flicked my left ear forth. "I.. I am here for my mate. He... He was sent here by Mirage." I said, but my voice was so low that I doubted that she had heard me at all. Both Dezba and I felt a cool breeze sweep by and I glanced down to see the wind playing with my black and white hair.
My gaze wandered to the mare again and I observed her. She had a silvery mane, but a black tail with red highlights. She was shaped delicately, with a hint of strength behind the mask of a youngling.

I guessed wildly that she was around half my age, even if she was taller. Her buttery-golden eyes gave it away.
"Who are you? And I guess that you live here." I said, I didn't hesitate a bit this time. By her scent I already guessed she lived here, because she smelled like heat and sand - which only made sense.
Dezba jumped down from my back - almost climbing down on my left, scarred side - and I felt one of her yet tiny claws bury itself into the old scar. I cringed and let out a heavy breath before I looked down at the jaguar. 'Be more careful, my desired,' My thought was soft but still had a slight harsh tune to it, and my companion flicked her ears back for a second. She apologized.
My blue eyes wandered again to the mare and I looked at her. Would she perhaps help me find my mate?

TAGS: @[Africa]
WORDS: 463
OOC NOTES: -

it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

Table by Moonstone Designs
Manip by Aeolle
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open] - by Delinne - 10-25-2013, 03:40 AM