the Rift

[OPEN] Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"I haven’t seen your mate I’m afraid, Azzaron... But he might be around, perhaps we have missed each other." I watched Africa as she chuckled and shrugged in a weird move, making me look at Dezba quickly. The feline looked back at me and I felt that she was just as confused as I was. I didn't know this mare - we had just met - and I still didn't know if she was someone to trust. I was usually more friendly, but the absence of Azzaron made me more cautious. The idea of being cautious brought my thoughts to my foals, which of one rested in the World's Edge - I hoped. I did not know where my daughter was because our bond was yet to heal.
"Would you like to come to the oasis with me and ask around? You are welcome to stay for as long as you need." Africa's voice brought me back to reality and I stared at her for a second. S-stay? Here? I would cook to death in this heat! But I didn't want to be impolite in any way...
"I don't know, Africa. I have a little colt waiting for me in the World's Edge. That's kind of why I wanted to take my mate with me as quickly as possible..." I said, looking away and down in the hot sand. Where was Azzaron?

Wasn't he supposed to be here?
Didn't he promise to protect his family?
Why isn't he with me?

I gave up a heavy sigh and lowered my head, allowing Dezba to nudge my muzzle with her tiny scarred nose. Azarel was waiting for me and I didn't want to let my golden boy wait for too long, even if I missed his father. My gaze sought itself to Africa's honey eyes and I flicked one ear forward. "Are you sure that you haven't seen Azzaron? Anywhere? At all?" The two last questions were a bit more high-pitched than the rest and sounded a thousand times more desperate, but that was exactly what I was right now.
Desperate after my mate.

TAGS: @[Africa]
WORDS: 354
OOC NOTES: I'm sad so a half-sad post from Delinne fits perfect..

it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

Table by Moonstone Designs
Manip by Aeolle
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open] - by Delinne - 11-12-2013, 11:05 AM