the Rift

[OPEN] Inside the B L A C K

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Tears on the mausoleum floor
Blood stains the coliseum doors

Abraham continued his buck and trot, tossing his head gaily into the wind. Reginald amused him for a moment, regarding his words with his own dark wonder. With an extended prance, the onyx and opal colt spun around on his heels and stopped instantly, watching his brother with a quiet intensity. The wind rattled in his ears and he pinned them against his nape, protecting the small membranes that would aid him so well later in life. Abraham sighed inwardly, knowing that Reginald would never be able to leap with the same unhindered passion that he himself did so many times. Lowering his head and shaking out his body, Abraham pushed the thought away and spoke again, “Brother, what should we do here? What can we learn from this place?” The words that sputtered from his dark lips matched so perfectly to those spoken by their lightlipped father. When you explore, learn. You can learn new ideas and qualities from the smallest things in this world. Do not fear, with knowledge and the physical strength you have, you will be unbreakable.

It was then that the filly’s voice broke into his ears, and Abraham snapped around to face her. She was a thin sort of gal, smaller than the two colts, but she was a beautiful sight to behold. In her wake, flowers bloomed, each step she took an ethereal blessing. She seemed so different than himself and his brother, but Abraham was brought back to their intrinsic likeness through the sight of the horn that popped through the skin on her forehead. However, when she opened her mouth, Abraham frowned some. ”I am Abraham, and this,” he motioned to his brother with a distinct, swift motion of his maw ”is Reginald.” Her words were sharp and uncareful, wanting to know what it was about them—anything and everything, it almost seemed. Her mention of his eyes flicked a tick of red-hot flame behind his odd eyes, and he tilted his chin some to point his twisted daggers in her direction. ”Only one of your nostrils is white. We each have differences,” Abraham scoffed, wondering how his horn would feel it he punctured the delicate shoulder pointed in his direction.

Something behind her loomed in the distance, and Abraham snapped quickly to attention. The shadow ebbed and flowed across the ice, swelling in size and reaching out with its cold fingers to snatch his heart and hold it tight. His bottom jaw dropped some and a sharp, inward hiss retreated. Sideways, he glanced at Reginald, waiting for his twin to respond.

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
Inside the B L A C K - by Abraham - 10-25-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Inside the B L A C K - by Reginald - 10-26-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Inside the B L A C K - by Random Event - 10-28-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Inside the B L A C K - by Abraham - 10-29-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Inside the B L A C K - by Reginald - 10-30-2013, 09:13 AM