the Rift

[OPEN] we're never done with killing time

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

TORLEIK
Death follows into your watery grave

He'd licked his wounds for long enough, and with some help, he had healed outwardly. The only external signs of his wounds that remained were scars that had yet to fully integrate themselves into his pelt; and those who had never seen him before would be none the wiser that the additions were new. Torleik was thankful for that. The abiding agony inside, however, had yet to go away. The changing of the seasons had come quickly - far too quickly for Torleik's liking - and the heat was making it difficult to get comfortable. He sought the coolness of the Basin lake, wishing for its gentle touch to soothe away his aches and pains and remove the sweltering heat from his dark body.

It was as if the Sun God still retained his ire against the rabicano stallion and directed a copiously larger amount of rays towards him rather than others. Torleik knew that was a false belief but...it still felt as though it were true. Walking slowly to avoid aggravating his still-mending muscles, the dual-horned stallion saw a figure by the lake. A small figure.

Another youngling? His heart warmed a little and he forgot some of his pain. Children were always so refreshing in their youth and exuberance for life. Torleik approached with gentleness, for he knew he could be imposing to the little ones, what with his dark color, two horns and the markings that were on them.

"Hello, little one," he rumbled kindly. "I have not seen you before - what is your name?" he asked, leaning down to get a drink as well. The cold water hit his muzzle and he closed his eyes. So refreshing.

[[OOC: It says open thread, so I hope you don't mind! Torleik loves kiddos, and I think he needs to learn about Deimos' kid :3]]

Afrolovertje & ximpossible @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Torleik - 10-30-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-30-2013, 11:55 AM