the Rift

[OPEN] we're never done with killing time

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

Lifting his head at this young one asked him why his horns were the way they were, he smiled just a little. Children and their innocent, blunt queries. "They grew in this way," he explained. "Many males in my family had horns like this. I do too." Another young one was approaching, it seemed, a colt this time, to join with the filly, and Torleik nodded in silent acquiescence when the dark young male asked if he could join.

Torleik studied the two, wondering many things, his thoughts drifting away with him, and for a time, he was silent. Finally, he spoke again. "Who are your parents?" he asked both younglings, hoping to learn more about the Basin inhabitants through their answers. How long would it be before he had a family? Would he ever? Should he just...go find a mare with which to father a child to ensure his bloodline would live on somehow? Should he wait to find love?

Thoughts of his family returned to him and he frowned, looking towards his cave, towards what was now his 'home.' His family was gone in an instant. Could he risk creating a new one, knowing how quickly it could be taken from him? Shaking his anvil head, he returned his attention to the little ones.

TORLEIK

“Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them.”

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Torleik - 11-26-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-30-2013, 11:55 AM