the Rift

[OPEN] we're never done with killing time

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
SACRE.

A great smile stretched across his dampened features, Sacre had always been good at smiling, it was honest and childlike, the best of smiles. The pretty girl accepted his presence with interesting boldness that contrasted his shy approach, doing wonders for the boy's unsure confidence who warmed to her quickly. It was nice to talk simply, no punishing topics. "Thank you!" He replied, his voice much more sure now having been officially accepted at least by one into this exclusive party by the pool. "I'm called Sacre, who are you?" He asked of both his companions, having missed the prior conversation, the little colt was still in the dark over who exactly he was talking to. His attention turning onto the strange marked stallion, whose appearance alone was of great interest, the looming presence of him enough to make Sacre slightly on edge until finally he spoke and put some of his quivering nerves at ease.

"My mother is Kou, a Nurse here. My father is the Time Mender, d'Artagnan the Nightshade." He answered, though his voice lacked the proud tone of most children when they spoke about their parents, instead his was laced in uncertainty and he listed them off like mere facts. He loved mother most, she had been there when he had been taken from the Basin, not that Sacre ever saw much of her, but she had been there. On the other hand, he hadn't seen his father for a long time now and he began to wonder, with a sharp twist of his heart, if he was even still alive. "Have you seen my father? I haven't laid eyes on him for a long time, not since I was captured that is."

The boy's last words were hopeful, perhaps they had seen him, perhaps they hadn't. He hoped they had, because as he had found out when trapped in the Edge, not knowing was the worst feeling.

(sorry for the wait guys!! @[Lothíriel] @[Torleik])

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-30-2013, 11:55 AM