the Rift

Scheming little toerag [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

It was him all right.

The funny little unicorn he and his heathen sister had met in the Threshold. It appeared he had made his way to the Edge, no one else was around and the stallion seemed to be moving with ease. d'Artagnan came to the conclusion he had already met with the King but watched with interest for a little while longer from the cover of the trees. The fiery pelt of the brute rather apt considering the recent weather. d'Art frowned at the thought and silently cursed the Sun. Mismatched eyes watched Ricciardo, who seemed to be pondering over something. He then appeared to turn back to the woods, like he'd heard something. The Doctor looked on amused, a block of dry grass protruding from his mouth which he was labouring over chewing. His coat partly covered from the trees making him seem more dark and less 'blood' bay.

The chestnut one reached the edge of the forest with anger laced into his face. d'Artagnan twitched his ears forward as the other bellowed at what seemed to be fresh air. One lobe flicked back in amused confusion as to what Ricciardo thought he had heard. Maybe he has an imaginary friend the thoughts echoed his expression as the salty steed lowered his horn.

Deciding that he should reveal himself now, the Doctor left a strand of dry grass in his mouth. Rolling it within his tongue, the end sticking out to the left. "You know... They say talking to yourself is the first sign of madness." His cracked hooves moved swiftly between the trees and directed the red stag to the other. The eyes were friendly in his approach, his vocals had a slight hint of amusement in them. "Others say its intelligence..." d'Artagnan joked and continued to flick the piece of shrivelled foliage.

I wonder which you are?

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-08-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-08-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-11-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Alan - 08-11-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-11-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-11-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Alan - 08-12-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-12-2012, 08:09 AM