the Rift

Scheming little toerag [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

d'Artagnan's eyes bored into Ricciardo. What's got him pissed his lobes swivelled around on his pommel in annoyance at this new stallion's seemingly angry attitude. The Doctor finished the piece of grass he had saved and lifted a back cloven hoof up to rest it. He considered the orange beast before him, considering he'd only briefly met him the first time there was very little he knew about this stallion. Still, d'Artagnan did not like him at the minute. Neutral was something the red steed just didn't do. He either liked them or not. Ricciardo was not starting this off the right way. He listened to the others words, getting grumpier as it went on.

"No kin today?"
Don't even go there

d'Artagnan gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes at his new herd mate. "Maybe... But I always find that mad men get things done quicker" he tilted his head to watch the fiery stallion's reaction. Wondering how far to push it and restraining himself at the same time. It was rather hard to do without Kou there telling him to calm down. "I'm patrolling our forest... What are you doing Ricciardo?" The Doctor didn't hide his contempt, it didn't matter to him what this stallion thought of him. As long as he stayed in line. He paused to consider his last question and had to stop himself from laughing a short, morbid laugh.

"Seiren shares my blood but she's not my kin. I do not know nor do I care where the bitch is."

The red kept his eye contact, making sure he knew not to delve much further than that.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-08-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-08-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-11-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Alan - 08-11-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-11-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-11-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Alan - 08-12-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-12-2012, 08:09 AM