the Rift

[OPEN] Hunting
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
Where was my daughter? My sons? Ktulu? Why hadn’t they come to visit me?

My stomach made tight knots while an active mind raced with ideas of trouble or danger. Harm that might had come to them during my absence inside the abyss. I hadn’t seen or heard from any of my family in nearly a month. Eagerness and anxiety still held enough reasonable sense to pause this body before crossing the Foothills boarder. A stranger—without friends I was nothing more than a strange stallion from the desert. Luckily if trouble showed its face, my strength had finally returned enough for me to travel and defend. Still, I didn’t want to cause strive and thus dared not venture beyond those markings to find them.

Herd relations already stood upon shaky ground, a breach of respect could shatter what alliances we still had. Ranjiri. Where are you? Eyes scanned the tree line for soldiers, or anyone really; someone who could led me to her. The warmth of this season was nearly over, it wouldn’t be long before its end would be upon us. Its twilight now, the land is aglow with soft shadows that give nearly everything a mystical, peaceful feel. Finally my patience wears to a thin line, “Ranjiri! Ktulu!” their scents aren’t thickly coating the border—further validating rumors that she had abandoned this herd. “Apollo!” He couldn’t be far. My friend seemed to be everywhere that I was during the most opportune times—why couldn’t he be around now?

Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Hunting - by Midas - 10-29-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 10-30-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 10-30-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 10-31-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 11-05-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 11-10-2013, 03:36 AM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 11-12-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 11-13-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 11-15-2013, 10:36 PM