the Rift

[OPEN] Hunting

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

How Fickle My Heart and How Woozy My Eyes
I Struggle to Find Any Truth in Your Lies

Coming to a stop before his friend, the Foothills Chief outstretched his muzzle and tenderly, dare he say affectionately brushed his velvety nose against Midas' own. The painted male had always been there for him, in both the most tiresome of mental and physical trials. Perhaps Apollo himself could finally return the favor. He wondered, albeit briefly, what was currently crossing Midas' mind. Such a troubling expression didn't suit him.

"And I am glad to see that it is you, as well," Apollo responded earnestly, "Our herd is... Exposed. It's hard to assume if wanderers are here to help us, or harm us." He would never have spoken such words to a stranger, words that revealed just how very vulnerable his family was. There had been little to no word from Tonka, and so Apollo began to wonder if the Assassin's could still be called allies... And yet, he knew that they were not completely helpless. Still.

Sobering considerably and growing rather straight-faced, Apollo silenced his lips as Midas inquired of the whereabouts to Ktulu, and their daughter, Ranjiri. That caused the Merciful to tilt his head, an ear cocked askew in confusion. "... You have not seen her?" He questioned, honey-brown orbs staring intently into Midas' own golden eyes. It was strange to him that Ktulu would not have sought out Midas once she had left, even to simply inform him of her decision to return to outcast life. "Our dark lady has ventured on, to follow her heart. I feel as though leading this herd was cumbersome on her, and so she left us, shortly after appointing me to Chief. Your daughter, however, sweet Ranjiri, she remains, but I'll be honest... I don't see her as often as I used to. I think she's begun to spread her wings and explore the lands around us."

Apollo himself was no father. He couldn't imagine the worry that Midas must feel for young Ranjiri, especially with the distance between homes and obligations... But he could understand the worry for one's own family, for that was a worry that he felt every moment.

"Walk with me, brother, as we talk." Turning, Apollo jerked his head to the side to indicate for Midas to follow, if he wished. "There is no need to stand on the borders as though you're a stranger."

And Now My Heart Stumbles on Things I Don't Know
My Weakness I Feel I Must Finally Show

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Hunting - by Midas - 10-29-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 10-30-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 10-30-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 10-31-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 11-05-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 11-10-2013, 03:36 AM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 11-12-2013, 04:54 PM