the Rift

bury your flame [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace watched the mare silently as the change overtook her. One moment she was giving off standoffish signals, and then it drastically transitioned into something far less suspicious and perhaps warm. A smile crossed over her lips and she approached them both. This mare was appearing to be quite the curiosity, and he wondered what her mind was like inside. His thoughts drifted to the Asylum and the two mares he had encountered the first night he had been Helovia. No, this mare wasn’t necessarily a killer like those mares had appeared to be. This mare just seemed to be volatile and changing. The flirtatious way she batted her eyes confused him. Solace found mares to be quite complicated, but this was a whole new level of complex.

She made her choice, and Solace nodded and was about to prepare to leave, but then her attention shifted to him. She thanked him, and proceeded to reach out and touch his cheek. At first he wasn’t sure how to react. How could this possibly be the same mare? Whatever was going on in her mind, Solace had no idea what to make of it, but he knew he might as well speak to the mare, that much he owed her.

“Of course,” He responded, “I wish you the best of luck in the Basin and that you find true happiness there.” Then he paused asking her whether or not they would see each other again. Honestly, he found no reason why they couldn’t, with the exception of their herds becoming enemies, which at the moment didn’t seem like it was going happen. “Of course we will be able to see each other again. Being from different herds doesn’t inhibit us from being friends. Should you ever need me, just come to the Foothills and ask for me. I will be more than willing to assist you if its within my abilities.”

Solace turned toward Torleik and dipped his head toward the other stallion. As he passed, he said so softly that other stallion would be able to barely catch it. “Make sure you and your Basin take care of her.” He glanced over his shoulder once as he headed off into the forest and began to move at a canter back toward the Foothills.

Messages In This Thread
bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 10-29-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-29-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 10-29-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-29-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Torleik - 10-29-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 10-30-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 11-03-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-07-2013, 11:40 PM