the Rift

[OPEN] Armored soul
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Just because heaven had grown silent, that didn’t mean my prayers ceased to ascend on an almost ritualistic pattern. From the moment I cracked my eyes to greet the morning, till they closed at night. I was constantly conversing with heaven, my Father in particular. Not the mortal one many folk often took thought about—(though I did often reflect morality)—it was a heavenly Father which gathered attention above all else; (in trying day’s especially.) Lately it seemed that each breath was a trial. A reason for worry. My shoulders held the weight of a herd, and they now called me ‘Gallant’. A title that was said befitting of one in position. Yet, not a single time in conversation with herdsibs had I used the frilly word.

My family had vanished, my son…Cera, the single prodigy that held so much hope; he had gone missing as well. In my heart I felt his presence; it was a comfort to know that he was alive, and I saw signs of him throughout the Throat. But the boy stayed hidden or away from me; he no longer came home beneath the shadow of our Magnolia tree. When concern threatened to overwhelm me, I did random duties to busy myself in the purpose of keeping the worst ideas occupied. One of such thing was to visit the shrine of a time that had passed. Under a clear morning sky I landed quietly with a still sleeping Fina. Before the sun rose I stepped toward the shattered remains to mediate upon troubles and pray.

OOC: Using a VOTG pass: Wanting to quest for, [Magic: Earth x Spark (U) | Able to melt gold and craft magical items, trinkets, pieces of armor.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Armored soul - by Midas - 10-29-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Armored soul - by God of the Earth - 10-31-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Armored soul - by Midas - 11-01-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Armored soul - by God of the Earth - 11-02-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Armored soul - by Midas - 11-06-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Armored soul - by God of the Earth - 11-10-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Armored soul - by Midas - 11-11-2013, 12:13 PM