the Rift

The good life for us, my dear [Open]

Mystique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The quiet filly travels swiftly through the high grass blades. They trickled down over her face and ticked her back. Her coat was shinny and clean and her head for once was held high. She was not a member of any herd, so she would travel as she pleased. She longed to find a place where she could be at least settled in by herself, maybe just one friend. She wanted someone, something to talk to. She didn’t mind being by herself, but she didn’t like it all the time. Day after day, she wonders from place to place by herself. .. Alone.
The heat was strikingly hot, but she was shaded enough so she didn’t need water and she wasn’t over heated. She was dozing off, almost falling asleep when something in the distance stuck her. She quietly stopped watching the figure in the distance. She was hot, so she wondered if maybe it was a mirage? No the figure seemed to be real, it couldn’t be. Her eyes couldn’t leave the figure in the distance, for she longed to know what it was. I looked like a horse, but she just couldn’t make it out. The heat wasn’t helping her vision either.
She knew that soon her curiosity would take over. She really wanted to know what this figure was. Quietly, she pushed herself a bit closer trying not to make any noise. Her heart was beating quickly as she walked on forward. She would find out soon, she was sure of it.

Messages In This Thread
The good life for us, my dear [Open] - by Elijah - 08-08-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: The good life for us, my dear [Open] - by Mystique - 08-09-2012, 12:45 PM