Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"I apologize if I offended you, it was not intentional."

Of course he had not meant to offend her, but the use of 'my dear' made Ktulu feel as if she were being taken lightly and she was not accustomed to it. The only ones who had ever called her 'dear' were in her family and had a right to do so. This stallion, she snorted as she looked at him, did not and it seemed she had made herself perfectly clear when he offered his apology.

Dark, delicately shaped ears swiveled forward as the stallion spoke once more of his reasons for venturing away from the Foothills. The Ex-Chieftess in her scoffed at his reasoning and felt that he would be better off patrolling the borders of the land he called home, but the wanderer in her agreed with his reasoning, though she could personally go without meeting many others. The only ones she actually wanted to meet with were still back in the Foothills and she dare not venture there without good reason and a friendly meet and greet was not good enough, no matter how much she loved and cared for Lakota and Apollo.

"What brings you out here, Ktulu? Are you merely wandering such as I am?"

"Self imposed isolation. Punishment." She answered, her gaze unwavering as she watched the stallion. He wouldn't understand what she meant and so she moved on. "My companion and I called this forest home several seasons back." For a brief moment her gaze flickered to the other side of the stallion where the bear appeared at the treeline and stood upright to make himself appear bigger and more dangerous. "We both felt it was time to return home." Eytan growled his agreement and dropped to all four feet but remained where he was at the treeline. "Why did you chose to come to this forest, Ciceron?" She didn't believe he was simply passing through the forest. It had a lot of hidden treasures to offer those who cared enough to learn the forest and just look.

There was one treasure that the forest had lost and would never get back, though, and that was the ancient bear who had gifted her with Eytan, the fireflies, and whatever hidden gift she had yet to discover upon his death. A dull ache in her chest made her suck in a quick breath.

@[Ciceron]
ooc:// sorry this took forever ;___;

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 10-30-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-27-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-13-2013, 11:50 PM