the Rift

[OPEN] (closed) This is where I found you...

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I find myself in an unusually good mood. The thickness of the trees canopy shelters me from the heat many others have to endure out on their own. I pity my ‘family’ back at the marsh, only the gods know how hot it is over there. That place could never be home to me. The Asylum has become a nuisance in my mind, but I stay because it hasn’t been long enough for me to decide. Nothing major has happened, so of course I find life there to be mundane and cumbersome. Part of me regrets ever agreeing to that harlequin’s invitation, but I still have to give the place a chance. In the end, I may find the place to be of great use to me.
“Why am I dampening my mood with negative thoughts?” I ask myself softly, “It is not often I find myself feeling, well, positive.” My mind is a dark place that is often filled with thoughts of sins, blood, and shadow. Many would find my mind a sort of hell, I know I do. Deeply rooted in my mind are the images of torment and death. At times I wish I could escape it, and this happens to be one of those times, because I know I’ll never be truly be happy. “Happiness is for the ignorant, I may as well enjoy what positive moods I get.”

A noise strikes my ears. Typically I am not the type to wander over to strangers, but I am curious. Each inhabitant I’ve met in this forest has always led to a most bizarre encounter. Silently, I follow from where I believe the sound came from. It doesn’t take me too long to find a mare. Confusion is the first reaction I have to her appearance. She is a one-winged, one of the sky that cannot fly. What a pitiful sight, but she doesn't seem to be particularly bothered by her lack of a wing. Is she a mutant perhaps? Wait, is it even possible for the sky ones to be born with only one wing? Oh that doesn't matter to me.

I notice a bird with her. What in the world? Does this mare really have some kind of birdie friend, like some heroine out of some child's fairy tale? Out of nowhere I hear myself giving out a chuckle, but it’s loud enough that she will probably be able to hear. “Damn it,” I murmur to myself as I watch the mare. Delightful, the last thing I need is a mare thinking I plan to attack her, and I wouldn’t blame her for thinking that, especially with my appearance, typically the scar got the girls running away.

Hope you don’t mind him joining.

Messages In This Thread
(closed) This is where I found you... - by Africa - 10-30-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: [any] This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-02-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-14-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-20-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 12-04-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 12-08-2013, 11:42 PM