the Rift

[OPEN] (closed) This is where I found you...

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I watch the mare as she notices me, just as I predicted. She doesn’t run or flee, instead she just turns towards me. The mare speaks a simple greeting, and then she scans me over, and I do just the same to her. I don’t deny the fact that she is easy on the eyes, but that means little to me. A pretty mare can still be a deadly one. As far as I know, this mare is really a killer who is a master in the art of the masquerade. With this thought, my gaze flickers to her eyes, studying them intently. The eyes aren’t even blue, so I dismiss the thought of her being within the Sin’s hands, for now at least. I’m starting to think the Sin has found new ways of disguising its Sinners, which is perhaps why my hunt has been so difficult.

I dare to take a couple steps closer, but still keep my distance. I notice the slightest shutter run through the mare. Intrigue sparks within me, is she afraid? No, if she was afraid she still wouldn’t be standing in front of me. My silence may make me out to be a bit malevolent to the mare, and I can be if she proves to be a Sinner.

“Hello,” I say finally, my tone indifferent. Briefly my eyes drift over toward her bird friend. I am honestly more interested in the bird than I am in the mare. Helovia has proven to be a bizarre place with bizarre individuals. I haven’t been here long enough where I am no longer phased by things, give it some more time and I am sure if a giant turkey fell from the sky I wouldn’t bat an eye.

I turn my head back toward the mare for a brief moment, and then back at the bird. “I’ve got a feeling that this bird friend of yours is something that would be considered normal here.” My gaze then turns back toward her friend. Something about a creature I could consider a friend sounds nice, especially since I can’t trust anyone else in this disgusting world. “Is there any specific reason why you two wander together? If it’s some personal story than forget I asked.” I don’t give a rat’s ass about this mare’s name let alone her back story but then again, if she is willing I might be willing to listen to the story of how she lost her wing, if it is an actual story and not some birth defect.

. "blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
(closed) This is where I found you... - by Africa - 10-30-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: [any] This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-04-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-14-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-20-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 12-04-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 12-08-2013, 11:42 PM