the Rift

[OPEN] (closed) This is where I found you...

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I am not sure what I think of this mare. She gives off what is a welcoming personality to most, but I know what others use kindness for. I still need to display caution, I need to keep her at a distance, I know these types. They use their kind words and bat their eyes innocently in an attempt to catch you off-guard.

As the mare tells me of how she doesn’t live there, she laughs. Did I say something funny? Or is she just making fun of me? Whatever the reason, it’s probably something ridiculous that stems from her girlish thoughts and brain. A mare’s mind is a complex place I never desire to get a glimpse of, and this mare is no exception to the rule. This mare speaks of her home, the Dragon’s Throat, a place that lies to the south. I can get the feeling that this place is probably hot just based upon the name and direction it is located.

She is watching me, and I am not entirely sure what her expression is. I shift my body a bit awkwardly. I’m not used to individuals seeking out conversation, and I’m not used to someone looking at me in such a way. I can’t tell if it’s a look of malice, or what, its complex in my mind and I can’t make heads or tails of it.

She asks me yet another question. Where am I from? I take it she means home, not exactly my place of origin. “I’m from the Asylum,” I reply. I don’t have any intentions of elaborating on my home, even though I have no loyalty to them, there is no reason to give out unnecessary information. I don’t want those psychotic leaders of mine to decide I’ll be their next little play toy.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
(closed) This is where I found you... - by Africa - 10-30-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-14-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-20-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 12-04-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 12-08-2013, 11:42 PM