the Rift

[OPEN] (closed) This is where I found you...

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

My gaze snaps to the direction of the bird when it chirp, my eyes widen a bit and my ears draw forward. I know the bird is there, but perhaps I had forgotten for a moment, I can never be too cautious. I give out a snort and then turn my gaze back to the mare as she simply shrugs. For a moment the thought of leaving crosses through my mind as there has been nothing but useless banter between us, but then she mentions a basilisk.

Why in the world is she looking for a basilisk? Does she value her life? I have only heard of these creatures, and I am not even sure they are real, but still, these are creatures of deadly legends. The kind of stories you tell to scare foals out of their wits and get them to not wander too far from their mother’s side. At least for me, running into a giant snake doesn’t sound the slightest bit appealing, but I will admit this mare has finally managed to pull me out of my apathetic shell, my interest is piqued by the search, and I want to know the motivation.

“I-uh, can’t say I have seen a basilisk anywhere… Quite honestly, I thought they were just a bunch of myths.” I reply, my tone has lost it’s simple indifference, and is just dripping with the curiosity that’s formed inside of me. If this mare has been seeking interest from me, she has managed to be successful, because I cannot deny I’m awaiting an explanation for this strange being she has mentioned.

I can’t quite understand the girlish giggles coming from her mouth, it just reeks of filly fantasies of adventure. The kind of adventure fantasies where in the end, the heroine marches off into the sunset unharmed with a lover at her at her side, in this case I suppose it’s a birdie friend. I always find mares to be complicated, okay, mares like Eris and Histe aren’t complicated to me, they look through life with only one thing in mind and that’s to spew peoples guts. Africa isn’t one of those mares, she strikes me as the kind of person that has dreams, happy thoughts, and most of all her sanity. The kind of person I had been briefly in my childhood, but lost as I grew. A mind full of light and happiness is beyond my comprehension, because I have a mind full of shadows and rage, but I guess that isn’t the case here. My mind is focused on that odd basilisk.

“I’ve got to ask.. Is there a particular reason why you’re looking for a basilisk? Or did you kind of just decide it would be fun?" I ask looking at the mare with my head slightly cocked.

. "blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
(closed) This is where I found you... - by Africa - 10-30-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-14-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-20-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 12-04-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 12-08-2013, 11:42 PM