the Rift

[OPEN] Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Though she had found some peace among new friends in the threshold, the easy silence between herself and Alysanne brought her mind wandering back to memories of Antheia's death, so fresh in her mind. Every so often she would sigh out of sadness or frustration. For the most part, however, she tried to keep a gentle smile on her face and when the opportunity arose she would chat about this or that. Nothing important, just small talk, but it gave her some peace where there otherwise was none.

As they came to the borders of the land where the mists started, Kahlua looked back to other mare and smiled. “Welcome home!” Looking back towards the forest, she felt her heart sore in love and pride. Interestingly, there was another note as well. For the first time, she did not have to stop and tell her new friend to remain standing at the borders. She had risen in ranks, as she had desired, and she could walk across the borders with confidence. She was not above asking her equals, of course, if the subject she was bringing home seemed suspicious. Alysanne was far from suspicious, though. Had she not cradled Kahlua without question? Had she not given her advice on how to rid her rump of the mushroom plague? Yes, Kahlua felt that she must be a good and welcome soul here, so she continued on without pause as they entered the land.

“Someday we will build a wall, to keep invaders out,” she said with a smile. She did not mean to frighten the poor girl. She spoke of the wall because it was what she knew to be her duty. Besides, anything to keep her mind from the death bells that sang in the back of her mind. “Thank you again for.... for helping me. I appreciate it.” And then, because she always wanted everyone to like her, because it came to her head, and because she felt that thanks was not enough, she stopped for a second.

“I... Here, hold still for a moment,” she said as her smile faded, but only because she was concentrating. Closing her eyes to imagine something, she opened them and took a visual measure of Aly's ears before she began working. The work was quite quick, as the object was small, but before the two of them the mists began to fold and twist upon one another, connecting and solidifying into a chain that would just fit around Aly's ears. At the front, center of the headband the mists made links down, ending with a small glass heart. Grabbing the thing out of the air before it fell to the ground, Kahlua lifted her head as though to lay it around Aly's ears. She hoped the mare would not object.

OOC| Set before the wall is built. Kahlua basically made a headband: Inspiration. Except its like a necklace chain made of glass, and there is only one chain hanging down from the center of it. It should rest on the center of her forehead when in place. I hope you like it! If you need a drawing to imagine what I'm trying to say, just let me know!

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 10-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-02-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-08-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-10-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 11:26 PM