the Rift

[OPEN] Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It was rather peaceful listening to her two friends chat away so happily about things so normal. Normal was a thing she was not used to yet but in time it would eventually become to make sense to her. As the conversation moved along her thoughts drifted along with it until the mention of Alysanne potentially leaving came about. She had only just arrived here, she couldn't just leave there was much she still needed to explore. Having no friends growing up she felt almost as if making friends here was quite challenging. Alysanne was very nice and she had taken a liking to her already she couldn't just leave now. As the revelation of her search for her son became known her heart contracted painfully sympathizing for her. She may not have known her own baby but the loss had hit her hard so she could relate to the pain she must be feeling. At least she had hope of one day being reunited with her colt, there was no chance she would ever get the opportunity to do the same.

The change of topic was much appreciated as moisture touched her eyes for a brief second before she chased it away back to the depths of her heart. “Have you two lived here for long?” Kahlua answered first which gave her a moment to collect her thoughts and refocus on the conversation again. When her turn to speak came she was prepared with a simple answer not sure what else to really say as she was in a similar vote as Alysanne. "I only just arrived here about a month ago." She replied forcing a smile to her face to hopefully lighten her mood.

All the talk of positions within the herd had brought her to think of things that she might be good at once again, but still she found herself pulling at straws. She really had no talents that she could think of unless of course you counted finding disaster around every turn in her life. That was not something that anyone would want, that much she was sure of. The only thing that she had even remotely considered was potentially trying to learn about some of the healing that plants could offer. Maybe she might be able to help someone for once, it may give her a sense of purpose if she was actually able to retain some of the information within the cramped confines of her mind. "I have thought about it but i'm not sure that I am really that good at anything that would serve a purpose. I might look into some of the healing aspects and see if I could pick any of that up but I really don't know."

Her gaze fell back to the exquisite statues that stood nearby as her eyes followed the many details of the carvings. They were simply amazing and possessed so much beauty she could not figure out how anyone could gain so much talent to create one such as this. Kahlua was special and very gifted, she would give anything to even have half as much talent as she did. Nodding her head in agreement with Kahlua's final words she couldn't have said it better herself. "It would be nice to get to know you further." She added finally as a genuine smile lit her features this time.

TAGS: @[Alysanne], Kahlua
MUSE: Good
NOTES: :p

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 10-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-02-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-08-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-10-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 11:26 PM