the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tundra dreams (I have no imagination) - Alysanne

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

His flippant tone was enough to cause hesitation. Why had he and Kostya left Nocturne? Was she part of the reason? She did not ask anything of him – there were no strings she wanted to use to tie him to her. They shared memories, shared a son, but even that was not enough for her to believe he could ever belong to her. He belonged to (with) his twin.

She hoped that perhaps he spared the odd moment to think of her when they were apart. Maybe he even missed her.

There were questions she could ask – three word phrases she could utter - that would let her know how he felt, one way or another. For now, however, his touch was enough to ease her worries. That gentleness was something she still thrilled at. He could be flippant, cold, distant, and awkward, but all of that disappeared whenever he touched her.

So easily won over.

Doubt had never stuck to Alysanne’s mind easily. She had never learned that there were those in the world that could not be trusted, that might hurt you.

The scars on her body told differently but the memories associated with that day no longer existed.

“I don’t know why I’m crying.” She confessed in a whisper, letting him wipe what he could away. He was so gentle, did he even realize that?

She did not understand how different they were, how that would make this romance so unstable and unlikely. Was romance even the right word? A more troubled mind might wonder how long they had, how long before he grew distant and bored of a sweet Pegasus that smelt of flowers and felt intoxicated by his presence. Such doubts were so easily avoided in Aly’s mind. He was here and he was being sweet, there was no room for conjecturing. Not for her. Not now.

Pulling away, reluctantly, those green eyes took him in. They were still glossy with tears but the smile that was taking over was unmistakable. This was no coincidence. “Have you been well? How long have you and Kostya been here?”

Just two of the many questions she could ask but she could not bring herself to ask any more. She could not even step much further back – if they were to be separated again, was it so wrong to allow herself this intimacy?

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Tundra dreams (I have no imagination) - Alysanne - by Aleksandr - 10-31-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Tundra dreams (I have no imagination) - Alysanne - by Aleksandr - 11-02-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Tundra dreams (I have no imagination) - Alysanne - by Alysanne - 11-03-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Tundra dreams (I have no imagination) - Alysanne - by Aleksandr - 11-14-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Tundra dreams (I have no imagination) - Alysanne - by Aleksandr - 11-16-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Tundra dreams (I have no imagination) - Alysanne - by Aleksandr - 11-24-2013, 05:11 PM