Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace watched as the mare nearly fell, a wave of concern hit him, and he just watched, completely unsure of what to do. It made his thoughts drift to Cantante, and he felt worry hit him in full force with the added display of this mare. They would need to speak with Apollo or Lakota and see if there was anything either healer could do for this mare. There would be no reason to ask the mare if she was alright, because obviously if she wasn't. Once the ‘spell’ passed she looked up at Solace. His expression revealed the concern for the mare, but he said nothing, mostly to prevent himself from asking a stupid question.

The mare is tired, and he can tell whatever just happened wore her out. Should the need arise, he would be more than willing to provide her support, even if she was taller than he. What this mare really needed though was to be looked at by someone with healing knowledge.

When she spoke, Solace perked forward. So, she chose to follow him back to his home. He nodded and turned his body and then began to walk slowly. “If you’d like, we have healers within the Foothills, our leader Apollo is educated in such arts, as is our earth medic Lakota.” He stopped and looked at Brighid for a long moment, but then turned and started to move at a walk. Even if the mare was in perfect condition he wouldn't rush, keeping a slow pace would permit her to study her new surroundings.

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
heartlines - by Brighid - 11-01-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: heartlines - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: heartlines - by Brighid - 11-01-2013, 03:46 AM
RE: heartlines - by Solace - 11-02-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: heartlines - by Brighid - 11-02-2013, 02:50 AM
RE: heartlines - by Solace - 11-02-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: heartlines - by Brighid - 11-02-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: heartlines - by Solace - 11-02-2013, 10:54 PM