the Rift

Aching chest and blurry sight [OPEN]

Kamria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She hates to admit it, and would deny it profusely if anyone so much as snorted but Kamria flinched a little at the unexpected call behind her. She turns around to find pale eyes glinting at her from a dark face. The mare’s stare catches her off guard and for a moment she has the strangest feeling of being caught, a gazelle in the claws of the lioness. Kamria blinks and the moment passes, she notices the wariness of the other horse and doesn’t blame her, meeting a stranger in the middle of the night in the forest doesn’t exactly make for a pleasant greeting albeit an interesting one. ‘What’s wrong’ the mare asks, Kamria frowns darkly at herself hating the flaws she had exposed tonight no less to a stranger. There was one rule she had learned the hard way ‘show no weakness ’ and she’d upheld that rule ever since, well until tonight that had all gone to shit. Kamria although surprised and appreciative of the concern from the stranger, politely ignored the question and tried to steer to the conversation elsewhere.

“Oh, hello I’m Kamria, you wouldn’t happen to know which way to…” the black mare began, which way to where exactly? She thinks to herself, she had no idea where she was going or why just getting out of this god damn forest would be a victory.

“Well I really have no idea where I’m going, I’ve never been to these parts before, are you from around here?”

Kamria shivers feeling the trees closing in around her again, why did the nightmares have to come when she was lost in the middle of a forest. She wished she could find some reprieve; they had been getting worse and worse lately, worming their way into her brain clouding her mind. Tendrils of darkness gnawing at the edges, fighting for a way to get deeper and deeper like some sort of parasite. Maybe she just needed some kind of distraction something to keep the demons at bay until she could find a more permanent solution to shutting it all out.

Messages In This Thread
Aching chest and blurry sight [OPEN] - by Kamria - 11-02-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Aching chest and blurry sight [OPEN] - by Kamria - 11-05-2013, 04:17 AM
RE: Aching chest and blurry sight [OPEN] - by Kamria - 11-06-2013, 02:43 AM