the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fears and Doubts [Levi]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

The sound of rippling wings among the skies were what drew Kasai's attention away from her concerned stupor, stealing ice-blue orbs from Romani's rather pathetic looking frame and coaxing them upwards into the bright skies above. Feline eyes focused and pupils grew larger as the winged creature came into view... And within the cub blossomed relief, for it was a sight that she knew all too well. Levi was someone who Kasai would never forget, a friend who would never hurt neither herself, or her precious Romani.

Kasai's tail stood erect, a delighted purr resonating from the depths of her tiny breast. Levi! Roma, Levi! The shout of joy filtered through the precious bond between equine and tigress, but Romani scarcely had the strength to lift her head to greet her dearest of friends. Perhaps... Perhaps Levi was her only friend anymore. Everyone else had gone, disappeared almost, as if they had never been there to begin with... Would Levi do the same? Certainly not... Please, no.

The Haflinger released a weary sigh when Levi's alarmed cries met her ears, and glazed azure eyes flicked upwards to rest upon the handsome grullo when he landed and approached. She could see the worry pinching his features, and something within her flickered anew. He was... Concerned, whole-heartedly... For her. Was it flattery? Or was it simply her taxed mind?

He came to her, this winged grullo soldier, and almost as tenderly as one would touch a newborn he brought his head beneath hers to help support her weight. It was... Welcome, this touch between friends. Romani's nostrils flared wide, sucking in deep lungfulls of Levi's precious scent. Right now, he was perhaps the only thing that she could completely focus on. Gingerly, completely aware of her cumbersome bulk, the palomino rested a bit of her weight against the soldier, relieved to have the support.

"Levi," she murmured, her voice choked with both emotion and thirst, "Levi, my friend... I..." What could she say? There was so much bursting within her head, bustling like busy streets with far too many people sashaying upon the cobblestones of her mind. Where could she start? "I h-hope it is okay that I've come, I had no choice, I had to... To get away. Everything is fine, but I just... Xanthos is..." Naming him caused her throat to clench in painful agony, and the long staved-off tears began to fill the Haflinger's azure eyes.

"... He is not the same," she whispered, each word forced through her choked throat, "Oh, Levi... Levi, I just don't know what to do." Turning her head towards him, Romani allowed the tears to finally fall, the emotions spilling forth like a broken dam. Almost desperately she began brushing her muzzle against Levi's shoulder, or as high as she could reach given their vast differences in height, burrying her face away from the rest of the world. "Just please, let me stay here, just for a little while... Don't leave me, Levi, don't ever leave me."

Watching the display was painful, and almost cautiously Kasai approached the pair. White paws brought the monochromatic tigress closer, and she moved to brush against Levi's leg with a comforting purr. There was little she could do, except try and help heal the wounds that this battle had left behind. Warrior or not, Romani could not fight this battle alone. Kasai had the sinking suspicion, however, that Levi would ensure that Romani didn't fight it by herself.

@[Levi]

The True Soldier Fights Not Because
He Hates What is in Front of Him,
But Because he Loves What is Behind Him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
Fears and Doubts [Levi] - by Romani - 11-02-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Fears and Doubts [Levi] - by Levi - 11-07-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Fears and Doubts [Levi] - by Romani - 11-10-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Fears and Doubts [Levi] - by Levi - 11-13-2013, 09:20 PM