[OPEN] Singing the thoughts [Israfel]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
[Image: 5273ea7639538]

Cypress

Night is was when she got away.

She needed time to think, and get out of that clustered forest. There her thoughts were jumbled up in a ball of madness which should couldn't figure out how to untangle in the thickness of the trees and the tight spaces. It was hard for her to rest there either, whenever she would lay down there would be some sort of prickly thing stabbing her, and it would be too uncomfortable to stay in that position. She just needed to get away. Happily, a large beach wasn't too far away from the dark and deep forest.

She reached the beach in time, because her legs had locked under her when she was almost a yard away from the shoreline. A slight breeze passed her, reminding her of cold. Of how it was like to not have heated days. It blew her mane forward, the dark to light colors, long and flowing in the midnight sky. She could hear the small clap of waves in the short distance. As the water climbed the shore it almost reached Cypress when it went back down. Oh, how Cypress loved to see how the water climbed and pulled itself all the way up, until it gave way and went back. She also loved how she knew much about the moon and the waves. How it controls it. She wanted to be able to control water someday, maybe even objects. But she knew that wouldn't be for a long time. Sadly. Her hair had stopped blowing and was now laying down her neck gracefully once again. The rose still holding its place near her ear.

Cypress wanted to let her thoughts run wild here, it was her getaway right? She can do whatever she wanted here! She wanted to let anything nearby know her and her thoughts. Hmmm... What could she do to get everything or one to listen? She could.. yell it. But, that was not what she would think of herself. She was calm. Not the yelling type. She could... Oh! She could sing them! Oh how lovely it would sound!

Cypress prepared for the song she had already made up in her mind. Reaching her head high in the sky, towards the glazing moon. In this darkness it looked as if glowing. Taking a breath in before she sang, her eyes nervous something would hear her... that wouldn't want to be her friend. But also happiness. She began with a soft aaaaaa her throat letting the lyrics lever her mouth perfectly. Then she started to sing her thoughts "Oh, I have been wanderen' for a while now.." she held the now for a few moments then started up again. "I have come across some wonderful friends, but I still regret my decision..." she paused to take a breath. "To stay here in this land. To lead a different life. To live without a family."She stopped tears coming upon her eyes. Why did she have to get split from her parents? Why?

*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

"Cypress speech"

507 Words
thoughts
@[Israfel]

Messages In This Thread
Singing the thoughts [Israfel] - by Cypress - 11-02-2013, 05:37 AM
RE: Singing the thoughts [Israfel] - by Israfel - 11-03-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Singing the thoughts [Israfel] - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 08:18 PM