the Rift

[OPEN] a letter.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Her chocolate wings beat down on the soft air. Effortlessly Kri made her way into the sky and vanished before quickly before my eyes. I did not know where my honorable sultana was going, but hopefully she would be back soon enough. There was no expectation that our leader would leave us, bare, without a goodbye, so briefly. So the thought of her leaving did not even cross my mind. No. She would be back and whatever she had to do, it must be for her own self or else she would have let the many members of her Throat know…right? Silver orbs traced where she had taken off and I so suddenly wondered if she had everything she needed before she left. I mean of course she was my leader and she was probably the most prepared out of everyone, but of course I just wondered. And now, ever so slightly in the back of my head, I wondered if she would truly leave us?

“Farewell Kri, best wishes on your journey” I whispered under my breath, hoping that Kri would be alright. Wherever she was going, she would come back. This is what I kept telling myself, that she would come back. And when she returned to her wonderful home, I would greet her with much respect. She was there for me when I needed her the most and so, whenever she needed me, I would be there for her with open wings. Slowly, I turned my body with a slight smile in admiration of my leader and took off back to patrolling with the flap of my wings.

Levi
Honor, Protection, Love.

That's what flows in my Blood.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
a letter. - by Kri - 11-02-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: a letter. - by Gaucho - 11-02-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: a letter. - by Africa - 11-02-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: a letter. - by Midas - 11-03-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: a letter. - by Shadow - 11-04-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: a letter. - by Levi - 11-04-2013, 03:43 PM