the Rift

[OPEN] Do you see what I see? [Report Re: Sanctuary]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Thick sweat has now become a lining surrounding Gaucho's entire body. At first, his flight from the south merely covered his muscular flanks in a light moisture. All of his time spent in the Throat had acclimatized Gaucho to the heat fairly well, and so on the majority of occasions, it was not something that intervened. Today however, was different. He had flown over the Heart, as he usually did in returning to the Throat - this alone increased the temperature enough that a white froth began to build up between his thighs, as a thick foam began to dribble from his dark lips. Yet even all of this, does not explain the state Gaucho is in now - nay, not yet.

As he flew home, he spied something odd below - some sort of giant opening in the rocky hull of the heart. And while he did not linger, nor even land, Gaucho could see from his vantage point that the hole in the ground was much more than that: it was a cave. Indeed, light spilled into the cave, and a cooler force of air was exerted from it, such that when Gaucho flew directly over head, he shivered violently. While even Gaucho's simple-mindedness could sense that this was something to be reported, the monumental repercussions of such a discovery, were entirely lost on him.

He had seen Kri depart earlier that morning - with two oddly composed pegasi. At the time, during his patrol, he had thought little of it. Why would he? His commander did not appear frightened or unnerved by their arrival, and left with them of her own accord. Nothing in her actions alerted bells in his mind, as they might have with another member of the herd. Thus, with one commander gone, Gaucho sought out My-das to tell him of his discovery.

Gaucho dropped from the skies like some sort of graceful boulder - falling quickly but with control. His forelegs were tucked neatly to his chest as he descended, though moved forward like landing gear, as his great black wings outspread from his sides, slowing his large body. As dark hooves struck the sands, he exhaled sharply. He was exhausted, and yet would not rest until his commander was found. The dark patches around his eyes seemed to overtake his face - his whole body, really, which almost appeared more black now, as sweat continued to bead on its surface.

"MY-DUS" Gaucho called out loudly, as he began to trot forward, his antlered head swaying to and for, looking for his commander.

All are welcome to join. Gaucho has just come from here, where a new cave seems to have emerged! @[Midas]
Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Do you see what I see? [Report Re: Sanctuary] - by Gaucho - 11-02-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Do you see what I see? [Report Re: Sanctuary] - by Ilacta - 11-02-2013, 08:33 PM