[OPEN] Good Intentions [Circe]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Ampere found her afternoon filled with the quiet, mind-numbing task of grazing once more. She'd spent the majority of her morning coasting over these breezes to do nothing more than find a spot to graze, as most places were too dried up to be any worthwhile in this chunk of wild land. Helovia, Ampere had noticed, had a lot of outcast horses. This in turn made it harder for her to survive similarly, and coupled with other thoughts and feelings was making her consider what a different life she might be able to lead within a herd land, perhaps even alongside Gaucho?

She snorted at the thought as it came, the scraps of grass in her throat tickling her as she did. "I spend too much time thinking about him" she complained to herself, choosing to speak out loud to ease the all encompassing silence she so often found herself wrapped within. Being an outcast here was nothing like in her childhood, which she'd been so fond of. Of course it had still been hard, but she'd had familiar faces and family, and everyone was always on the move so none of the lands got exhausted by them. She'd seen so many exciting places and met so many wonderful horses, but here, here she felt stale and hungry and alone. So alone it drove her to chase after a silly stallion that she hadn't even had the pleasure of having pleasure with - what good was he to her if he had a small dick? Maybe that was why she was stuck on him, he was a mystery. A sexy mystery her mind added, for good measure.
She wanted to retort that small dicks weren't sexy, but lonely as she was she wasn't crazy and she certainly wasn't about to have an internal debate with herself.

Shaking her head Ampere abandoned her grazing and dropped down to roll, as if the more physical act might tire the thoughts out of her, or perhaps squish them under her.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

@[Circe]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-04-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-05-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-10-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM