[OPEN] Good Intentions [Circe]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

As Ampere lay on the ground, feet up and curled gently against her stomach, watching the clouds herd themselves sideways along the sky, she heard laughter. Having thought herself alone, although by no means expecting it to stay that way, again reminded of the vast amount of outcasts around, she nonetheless let her peaceful reverie slip away. At the very least this would prove a distraction to her mindless thoughts, she just hoped she'd be able to walk away from this encounter without bleeding for once.

Rocking onto her left side Ampere grunted as she pulled her legs beneath her, the grasses bending beneath her breast as it strained against the ground. She jerked back suddenly to nip at an itch between her wings, perhaps an ant bite, then ruffled her feathers to align them back in place. Satisfied with her preening Ampere staggered the rest of the way back to her feet, surveying the area briefly, ears tilting to and fro, before shaking the debris from her coat. Her tongue licked across her lips, chasing down the rest of her meal as her eyes narrowed to find the source of the giggling.

A flash of movement on the horizon and Ampere's head shifts around, just catching sight of a foal bounding through the grasses. Her ears prick, curious, but cautious. She is no fan of children exactly, or of protective parents, but a game certainly seemed appealing. Young still herself, only at times acting older, Ampere could not resist play or competition.

Grinning, she set off at a trot, intent to burst out of the plants and startle the foals whenever they came near.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-04-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-05-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-10-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM