[OPEN] Good Intentions [Circe]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

The game was ruined nearly as fast as it had begun. The children went scurrying away after a demanding call resounded across the meadows, one which shook Ampere to the core with a memory of her own mother's screeching cry to come home for the night. Of course the voices were different, but the intent was the same.

Ampere's head shot up, eyes twisting over the grasses to spot the mother, as though still a child herself being reprimanded for playing too long. She swayed where she stood, indecisive for a moment, but her mind was made up once the unicorn began to approach, her expression less than pleased, but thankfully not hostile. Hesitating for a moment Ampere straightened herself and moved to close the gap between them as well.

Circe's voice dominated the awkward silence brewing between them, but it brought a terse laugh from Ampere all the same. "That''s a loaded question," she responded with a drawl, the amusement retained but slowly leaking from her voice as she understood the purpose of the other mare's bold approach. "I merely thought to enjoy a game, it's not often there's anyone around to talk to much less play with." Ampere replied lamely, feeling more and more like a creepy stranger as she explained herself. The truth of it lay barren before Circe though, to take it as she would.

"I'm Ampere," she offered after a moment, remembering something akin to manners at long last. "I hope I did not intrude, I just was having a meal and heard them nearby..."

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-04-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-05-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-10-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM