the Rift

Hell on hooves (Open)

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

Krieger

Annihilation will be unavoidable, I'm an indestructible, Master of war

On he surged pushing through the brush not even noticing or caring about the plants he was breaking and crushing. He wasn’t really on guard, so the mare suddenly stepping in front of him. Snorting in anger he half reared flashing his teeth in mild rage. As his hooves plunged back towards the ground he sneered at the smaller mare before him. ‘How dare she block my path, I might just have to do something about this.’ His thoughts raged as his massive hooves thundered on the ground. He pulled himself towards his full height trying to make her think better of barging his way. Krieger pulled his head high glaring down at her taking in her frame and smooth grey coat. Snorting again he keeps his distance, for now he’ll just watch and wait seeing what her next brash move will be.

His sunflower yellow left eye gazed at her, being blind meant he had to keep his head slightly turned to see her whole body. He was careful to make sure his mane covered his milky right eye. It was still a bright yellow, but the pupil was greyish and cloudy. He had become blind while going out on a mission to “take care” of a problem horse. The other stallion had reared up and slammed a hoof down on the much younger and smaller Krieger. He had been two at the time and much smaller than his current hulking figure. He pinned his ears back almost lazily as he watched the mare.

In his mind mares were supposed to be quite and timid, staying out of the way with their mouths shut tight. As he thought about how crazy and stupid this mare had been stepping before his large frame, as if wishing to be ran over, made his anger flare up again. He stopped his tribal emblazoned leg causing a grouse to take to the sky squealing in fright. ‘Temper temper, flame head.’ He could hear is old mentor speaking in his mind. ‘A temper can only get you in trouble, contain yourself!’ Krieger had been given a swift kick for his temper. Even with all of his punishments for his short fuse he still struggled with his anger, and that was why he had never been promoted higher than General.

Now as he stood here watching this insubordinate mare he made himself calm down taking deep breaths; pawing the ground with one heavy hoof. ‘I bet one good strike from a front hoof and she would be done for, or I could take the bloody way…’ A haunting ominous smirk slowly spread over his muzzle running up to his visible yellow eye. Eventually he decided to grace this very stupid mare with his voice. If you couldn’t see his mouth moving you might assume thunder was rumbling in the sky, or possibly that the ground was shaking beneath your body. “Stupid mare, why have you blocked my path? Do you not know a monster when you see one?” Krieger sneered viciously at the smaller grey horse below him. Krieger’s favorite none violent tool was intimidation and his hulking size usually made that easy for him.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 530
OOC: Watch out for the beast lol. I actually surprised myself with this one! What do you think, honestly?

Messages In This Thread
Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-02-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-07-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Blitzen - 11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-13-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-14-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Blitzen - 11-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 12-05-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 12-15-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 12-18-2013, 10:04 AM