Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I hate the marsh. It just screams death. Why the Asylum chose this to be their place of residence is beyond me. Had I been in a role of leadership, I would choose the dark forest, but then again, I have always had a preference for forests. I know how to navigate in them, as for marshes, no clue. I don’t know how I could escape if I were to get trapped in that thick filth they try to call water I’d most likely die. If I got stuck somewhere in the forest, I’d be able to cut my way free with my horn.

Why do I even bother coming back to this place? It’s not like I am social with the members of my herd. Most of them are strangers to me. I haven’t even really spoken to any of them truly. I keep my distance, getting attached to them is just foolish. Besides, I have better things to do than socialize with freaks. I have been hunting for sinners and have yet to find any. This land has proven to be useless to me, and I start to question whether I should truly linger here. Beyond this glorified pile of rock and dirt are lands that could hold a nation of Sinners, each one needing to die. Also, the lands beyond this are most likely cooler.

Sweat shines in the light from the hot sun. I can feel insects crawling about on my body. I try to swat them with my tail, but only a few are driven off by it. It takes a good several tries to finally get the nasty creatures off my ass. Bugs are another reason I hate this goddamn marsh. Sure, the forest has bugs, but at least there is some coverage from the sun and its sadistic heat. I could say this day can’t get any worse, but that would be a lie. It most definitely can get worse, this doesn’t improve my mood though, not by a long shot. There is a lot of frustration and even a bit of anger building up. Nothing since coming to this god forsaken land has proven to be a benefit in anyway, especially that stupid ‘safe haven’ known as the Asylum. Maybe the members of that burden will creep out from their crevices.

“I should give it a bit more time to prove itself,” I murmur under my breath. “It’s not like I have even really spoken to any of them.” I say to myself once more.

I decide to occupy my mind with a small snack. I find a decent patch of grass and begin to pick strands of it, but my ears are swiveling about, making it evident I am still paying attention to my surroundings. I lift my head and glance around lazily as an idea comes to mind. Despite my bad mood, I can use some amusement. “Any members of the Asylum out there, willing to grace one of it’s own with their presence?” Sarcasm drips from my tone, antagonism perhaps will draw the monsters from their dens. Oh yes, I hope one of the madmen come out and speak with me so their babbling can soothe my frustrated soul with their idiocy.

"blah blah blah."

@[Arlo] @[Seiren]
Sorry if you don't like being tagged, this will be the only time I will.

Messages In This Thread
Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Vulture - 11-02-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Eris_ - 11-03-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Eris_ - 11-16-2013, 06:59 AM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Arlo - 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Histe - 11-03-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Vulture - 11-03-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Seiren - 11-04-2013, 04:36 PM