Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

It doesn’t take long for someone to step out from the murk. A mare, and she arrives speaking with a wicked tone. If she comes to intimidate, she is approaching the wrong stallion, but this does not mean I will underestimate her. There is a difference between those who speak big, and those who mean it, but I now desire to spit upon the face of that mare Seele. A safe haven? Ha! A mare comes and threatens to spill my blood upon the ground, even though I am one of her own? But then of course, how could she know I am one of her fucked up madmen when I have only come to this marsh once? Truly there is only one to blame for this situation, and that’s me, I was the one who agreed to come to this herd. It is beginning to be a complete and utter mistake if this how the whole herd will receive me. I don’t need this or them, but perhaps I can turn this situation to my advantage. I know better than to spit venomous words back not matter how tempting it is.

My attention snaps toward the white stallion that joins her. He greets me and introduces himself, Arlo, I find him to be much more hospitable than the bitch that greeted me.

“You think I came here looking for a fight?” I ask the mare as I turn my attention back to her. There is no sarcasm in my tone now, just genuine curiosity. “If I did, you are right, I am a fool. And you’re also right, I don’t know anything about the madmen I summon, but I do know that I was invited to the group by the one known as Seele.” My control is shocking, but I am just watching her. Internally I find her pathetic if she needs an attack dog to take me down, but nothing in my features reveal this. At times I just need to focus and I can turn my face into a mask, but I know she can so easily break it with the right prodding. “I am Vulture, it is a pleasure I am sure.” I say turning my attention back to Arlo, but it only lingers there for a couple of moments. Then from the marsh comes another mad woman. Shit, I should’ve just stayed in that forest and minded my own business, no, I had to decide to reveal myself to this god damn herd. Agreeing to Seele’s offer was just one big mistake. I knew a herd would be trouble, I am made for a solitary life.

The other mare threatens the white stallion, and my ears swivel backwards. At least her attention isn’t upon me. Briefly my eyes flash to her hooves, and I see blood. A killer, well I can most definitely respect that, and I have no intentions of addressing her unless she speaks to me. My attention turns back to the red maned mare.
“You clearly hold the power here,” I say looking at her, “I don't deny your prowess or skill, but I hold no fear. I will not plead or ask for pardon, nor will I ask for mercy. You want to kill me? Well for god's sake then do it, I find no reason dawdling with words, I'm sure it'll bring you great joy.” I should be keeping my mouth shut, but I refuse to let this mare treat me as an insect, even if I am one in her eyes. “I'll indulge with my whereabouts even, I've been keeping to myself for awhile, I’ve got a vendetta of my own I need to attend to, so, that is why I haven’t been sticking around this marsh.” Plus this marsh is disgusting and just reeks of death and is full of bugs that enjoy biting my ass. “I don’t doubt the fact my Sin has followed me to this land and I have to ensure his defeat.” I doubt this mare cares about my personal quest, but I will at least explain myself, and as I speak of the Sin my face hardens and my voice grows colder.

“I seek the blood of those that have given their soul to his wickedness, and I found that an introduction wasn't exactly a high priority when I have Sinners to hunt.” I shift my eyes from each of these madmen, despite their numbers being greater than my own I show no fear. Let them spill my blood, but their crimson will mix with mine. I don’t fear death, nor do I fear them. If she wants me to plead or seek pardon the mare is more beyond mad, she is bat-shit crazy and with a cherry of insanity on top. So many taunts and jeers mix through my mind, and it takes so much self-control to hold them back, but I know better. Maybe the three others would bicker and permit my leave, and I didn’t intend to return if I will always be treated like this. Seele said this is a safe haven, well, safe haven my ass you lying bitch.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Vulture - 11-02-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Eris_ - 11-03-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Eris_ - 11-16-2013, 06:59 AM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Arlo - 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Histe - 11-03-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Vulture - 11-03-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Seiren - 11-04-2013, 04:36 PM