the Rift

[OPEN] Come Forth All Ye Madmen

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

"Come now Arlo, you don't truly believe that I would call Histe my dog?!" Out loud. As if on cue the terrifying mare herself shrugged through the trees. Eris smirked glad that she would not have to actually end up having to call Histe to her like a servant. Smiling over the mare that had presented herself, Eris took a moment to study her, blood always seemed to be present on the darker raven's coat. Then again, blood was nearly always present on Eris' coat. She shouldn't really be one to judge. "Don't be a bother Histe." Eris sighed and turned her attention back to the annoyance that was the new stallion. "If you're going to kill him then do it, I don't like empty threats." Of course if Eris' little killer did move to slay the new General, the Empress would have to step in. It really wouldn't suit her to have Histe kill off any of the members that she liked. It was more a test to see how wild Histe was.

Did she think that had had come here looking for a fight. Her laughter was as loud as thunder. Did her take her to be an idiot?! "A fight?!" Shaking her head Eris took a single step away. "No. You came here to prove something. I can tell that you have no love for us."

Seele. She should have known that her Blood Sister would be behind letting someone like this into the group. Rolling her eyes the mare muttered, "for the love of all things holy..." under her reeking breath. Why would Seele allow such a...pathetic worm into their ranks? Surely this little bastard hadn't proved anything of use. 'Vulture' oh gods be good he was named after a bird...and not just any bird! Vultures were identified as scavengers. So they had mad men and a scavenging worm.

The Foothills must be shaking in their boots.

At least he was aware of who held the power. She listened to his ramble with little interest. Oh yes, she would love to kill him. A shortened tale of how she would kill him? The best way, once he was tired, she would start by tenderly breaking his bones. Once a decent handful of bones were broken, she would start to gently carve into his flesh with her sharpened hooves. Once his life's blood leaked dry with her bathing in it she would toss his body into the marsh's deathly waters. They would finish the job for her. However she could not do it. "Oh spare me from your rambling," sighed the golden mare. Her voice drawls out and interest is quickly fading. "I can't kill you. My sister has offered you a home with us. I am sworn to protect you. Not murder you." That didn't mean later, however, Eris might make Seele take back her words. Looking at the pale babbling worm, disgust fills her. Why did her charge include this piece of...well...waste?

As he babbles on about sinners and their blood the mare decides to ignore him and study Arlo instead. He was wrath attractive for a stallion, although he didn't scream danger like Skywalker did. No doubt Arlo could be just as vicious as her black General...but he just didn't have the same appeal. Realising that all of this time she had been ignoring Seiren, Eris' graces her with a glance. She liked the mare with a harsh tongue, the horned beauty proved to be rather entertaining at times. Yes, this crowned dove she liked. "Indeed. Why do you seek refuge...here" The golden beauty made the question seem innocent enough. She was quickly growing tired of this meeting and she was finding the worm's babbling exhausting. The Empress would see this through to the end though. "Never again will you assume it's okay to bore me with such tiresome tattle." Time to get to the root of things. "What do you have to offer mad souls that you hold no love for?"

They were sinking.

" "
677 words.
Didn't reply for a while in case anyone else wished to join.

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Messages In This Thread
Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Vulture - 11-02-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Eris_ - 11-03-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Eris_ - 11-16-2013, 06:59 AM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Arlo - 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Come Forth All Ye Madmen - by Histe - 11-03-2013, 05:16 PM