the Rift

A nonsensical Journey open

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dust
Take a breath and listen

Dust stood for a moment his thoughts engulfing reality as he plunged into them. He thought about what the filly would say, would she be happy? Sad? He couldn't read her gaze, or emotions. His thoughts became worried. What if she didn't want to know him? Or even be here? Was she mad? At something? Anything?Pushing himself back to the real world he didn't even notice a thud in the place he had landed. Was another coming to visit? A new pegasus to meet?

But then, the filly answered.Her face once filled with thought now spoke the word Hi, with a cackle of laughs following. Dust was wondering why she had said that when he noticed the look of regret and detect of what she had said churning on her face. Then she spoke again, it seemed long and different. Her outburst at the beginning was funny though. Answering nicely, "Its okay Luz, it was funny though"He said smiling at her a warm smile.

He found himself wondering what was coming for them. And what had landed in the clearing he had landed in?

The mare of one wing had come upon them. She was dappled with a black and grey mane and tail except for the tail was streaked with blood, no red color. Her muzzle blackened and her forelock parted to see her face. She introduced herself nicely. Dust liked the way she did.

Dragon's Throat. Huh. Different.

It seemed the new mare was not afraid of a bad introduction. Because it looked like she was always so relaxed and calming. She could never make a mistake. It looked so easy for her. Maybe she was older and knew of more and had practise introducing herself or others. Suddenly Dust noticed the bird on her back. It was a dark hawk like thing, speckles of silver splatter him. Dust couldn't hold his question in anymore. Introducing himself he spoke the question also "Hello, my name is Dust, and I was wondering what that is upon your back ma'am?" His voice sounded older, but he knew he was still young. Even though he wanted to be a stallion.

His mother had always told him not to rush life, he would want to savor it. Never rush. She wanted him to notice all the good things in life and cherish them with all his heart. But when his father died, her spirit had died with him. Bringing only sadness and grief to her. Dust had hated to see her mother sad. Crying. He hated seeing friends family even ones he didn't know cry. He just hated it. He felt the hate would just build up inside until he burst with it. He was afraid of it too.

The words of the mare echoed inside him as she spoke them "I have come to extend the security of my family- my home to you both, should you be seeking that comfort" He looked at her briefly wondering if he would go. If he would go and see what it was like in a herd. He knew he could always leave if he didn't like it. But he knew that if his heart was committed to something he loved he would stick with it. Maybe he would go, he wanted to know more of the filly and mare in front of him. They seemed interesting and cool in a way.

"Hi!" the word escaped the filly's mouth once again, not it was nicer. Not that Dust cared but it was prettier. He wanted to compliment her in some way of other. Africa too. But what would he say that would blow them both away?

Aha.

A charm. All Mares like them. Dust took a step back looking at both of them, breathing in ready to speak "both of you are sundari, and I stand her thinking the sunset of yesterday was most pretty".

Smiling Dust flicked a fly from its resting place on his haunch, waiting for a soft reply.

Wordcount:661
Ooc: Wow wee wow wow loong :)
Speech Speech of Others

Messages In This Thread
A nonsensical Journey open - by Luz - 11-03-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Dust - 11-03-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Africa - 11-03-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Luz - 11-04-2013, 03:10 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Dust - 11-04-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Africa - 11-05-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Luz - 11-06-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Dust - 11-07-2013, 06:17 AM