the Rift

A nonsensical Journey open

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dust
Take a breath and listen

To Dust, these girls were fascinating and kind to his interests. He wanted to learn more of them and know them better. He wanted to know why they had come here. Their History and culture. Their Lineage. How had they lived to this day? He wanted to know that all. His heart skipping beats as he watched them. In yearning eyes of a colt. Would he ever find a mate as beautiful as one of them? Surely not. But if he did find a mate, she would still be treasured.

They walked on. Dust watched Africa with steady eyes. One of her wings torn off. Leaving only one to suffer the pain of loss. Dust wanted to know lots, but this one he wanted to know most of Africa. How had she gotten this way? Did she like it? Dust hopped she didn't feel any pain of it. But she didn't seem bothered of anything so he didn't dare ask.

Luz lurched forward, tripping. But she caught herself at the last possible second. Dust let out a huffy sigh and stared at her in concern. Africa spoke to her first. "Are you alright?" She seemed calm about it. She stopped the small walk to look at the filly. This was when Dust spoke. "Yes, I hope you didn't get scraped, Luz" Dust spoke soft words, deep and kind.

The dappled mare seemed certain that Luz was fine when she started back on. Then, the Mare spoke words Dust never thought she would have said. "Would you both like to return with me to Dragon's Throat now? To see if my home suits your needs?" Dust didn't know what to say his mouth wasn't open and gaping like most colts look as when surprised, but he was surprised. He replied his eyes wavering off the filly and to Africa. "Yes, I would love to Africa." He spoke in a voice of truth.

Walking Africa turned to Dust. Her maw opening as if a question would come pouring out. And which it did, "It is your turn now. Tell me everything about yourself, your hopes and your dreams." Well, now Africa would know just a little more about him. "Well, I..." the colt started a grin raising the sides of his maw up to form a gap for teeth to show through. He lowered it a little just making it a warm smile, he didn't want her to be creeped out. "I want to live in a herd, I can't wait to learn new things about you and Luz..." he stopped letting her take it in. Then speaking again in a calm voice, he continued. "I hope that someday I will have a power of my own. Or maybe a bond between creature." His eyes searched hers for memories of her and her bonded. Nothing appeared. Dust wanted to say more, of wanting a mate and a possible foal someday. But he didn't. He didn't want her to think he was rushing himself.

Wordcount:501
Ooc: Sorry Luz! We will be awaiting your answer! I hope you get better! Here! :)
SpeechOthers

@[Luz] + @[Africa]

Messages In This Thread
A nonsensical Journey open - by Luz - 11-03-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Dust - 11-03-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Africa - 11-03-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Luz - 11-04-2013, 03:10 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Dust - 11-04-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Africa - 11-05-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Luz - 11-06-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Dust - 11-07-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: A nonsensical Journey open - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 09:57 PM