[OPEN] A different day

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
[Image: 5273ea7639538]

Cypress

The Kind

The mare seemed to be thinking when the owl's hoot went off. Though it was a new sound for Cypress she knew what it was. One of those owls that her sister always spoke of. The dappled, Africa watched Cypress with knowing wise eyes. And the thing on her back was looking to the doe, small and still asleep. Huddled against a gnarly tree. "Cypress, I am from Dragon’s Throat, almost directly south from here. It falls to the southern side of Helovia’s burning heart, and we are a haven of sorts- secure and welcoming of any who mean us no harm. You are welcome to visit me there whenever you like. Ask for me by the border and you will be granted entry." Cypress was sure to note that. She loved learning about new things. Especially herds, because she knew little about them. Africa's words made her feel better. Like she could stay there wherever she wanted. Then, thats what the mare spoke of next.

"Should loneliness ever tarnish your travels, or exhaustion weary your body, come to me and I will care for you." the words comforted her. Like she had a new friend.
"It is late dear, I must continue on my way. Remember what I have said." I never will. Cypress thought as she looked up at Africa sadly.
Her step closer, he neck reaching down to kiss her between her ears, on the forehead."Sleep well..." her voice trailed off as she made her way into the night, on her journey now. Cypress like the thought of having someone to go to when you had some trouble. Or were sick or injured. Cypress let her go without speaking. A silent goodbye.

~ C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

"Cypress speech" "Others speech"

Wordcount:286
Tags: @[Africa]
Ooc: This is a good thread!

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
A different day - by Cypress - 11-03-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: A different day - by Africa - 11-04-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: A different day - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: A different day - by Africa - 11-04-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: A different day - by Cypress - 11-06-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: A different day - by Africa - 11-06-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: A different day - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 05:55 AM