the Rift

The End Is Where I Begin

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The great fire in the sky burned brightly overhead heating anything beneath its rays to uncomfortable proportions at various times. Today was one of those rather unsettling times that you would swear that your blood might boil, tho theoretically impossible. The threshold's tree cover was a welcome sight to the stallion's darkened coat as the temperature seemed to drop significantly as his hooves carried him further into the depths. His ventures here seemed as if it was beginning to be a habit, not one of ill intentions but rather one of self satisfaction for helping others find some place to call their home. His position within the Foothills had only been the through the kindness of another, he felt he needed to pass along the good fortune to other wanderers should they accept it.

It was a voice that broke through his concentration bringing him to a standstill with his head raised and ears perked forward. The masculine vocals had come from nearby, but where exactly? Movement could be heard to his right so he figured that it was the logical path to start out with. Breaking into a flowing trot he too picked his way through the undergrowth until a flash of colour came into sight up ahead a few paces coming towards him. Nickering softly to the individual he slowed his pace once more to a halt to await the new stallion's arrival. It was fascinating to hear of lands once traveled and the mishaps and encounters one could have. The silver eyes of his ancestors watched carefully as the tan stallion came into full view. It was quite the contrast compared to his own grey dappled coat with marks of silver etched into his pelt.

"Hello there!" He greeted with a friendly smile and nod. "My name is Ciceron, I may be able to help point you in the direction you seek. Where is it that you are trying to locate?" Maybe this newcomer was looking for a home, he would gladly recommend the Foothills and offer him passage should he wish to join. He felt a sense of pride when he was able to find others to join their herd, it could only make them all stronger in the end. Having no family of blood this was the only way he could think of to find out where he really belonged and what was he purpose here in these lands. He was not about to give up so each new invite gave him the chance to meet many others of this realm. It was a start at least until he could find a clue to point himself in the right direction.

TAGS: @[Finn]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Will tag you this once, let me know if you don't want me to in future posts. :)

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-03-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-10-2013, 01:07 AM