the Rift

The End Is Where I Begin

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

There is a momentary disappointment that shadows Colt's already poorly lit gaze, but she does not let the thought linger more than that. She can't blame Finn, not really. Exploring was not as ideal an option compared to a place to rest your head, to fill your stomach, to hide behind an army? She glanced curiously at Ciceron, wondering if there was indeed a Foothills army.

Either way, she reminded herself for the future to pick better terms to entice those to her side. She could not assume everyone wanted an adventure, but no matter what, everyone needed food, water and shelter. I don't have any of those though.
For now.

Ciceron was kind, but kindness was not the only necessity for survival, if it was even one at all - past experience told her it wasn't. He extended to her the same offer and she recognized the inherent risk in inviting strangers into your nest. She couldn't know if Finn was an egg thief, but what if he was? As for herself, no need to dwell on appetites when her stomach was content.

"That would be lovely," Colt says pleasantly, smiling genuinely at Ciceron as her head turned towards him. If she held her vision just right the haze of her forelock obscured his horn... "I'm afraid I'm a bit new here myself and have just been getting by in these woods, but a true place to call home... isn't that we're all searching for? I've heard of many of the herds since being here, but the Foothills do seem most ideal, especially with such fine company." She laughed a tinkering, bell type sound and her smile grew, reaching up into her eyes. "Then we can all walk together too."

She'd still be changing her phrases, but perhaps now she could tell everyone to come to the Foothills, something worth offering.

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-03-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-10-2013, 01:07 AM