the Rift

That Light in Your Eyes [Open]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

Capone. That was an interesting name. Not one he would have found amongst his people in his home, Torleik thought. When he asked where he was, the dual-horned stallion tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant specific location, and not just the land of Helovia - since the latter piece of information had been handed to him at least once already.

This Rasta character explained to Capone that they were in the Threshold, and Torleik smelled something off. Was it from Rasta, Capone, or this small one called Cypress? Hm. "She is correct - this is the Threshold. I was like you, here, not even a few months ago, and the Basin took me in. It can be a home for you as well, should you choose. It is a safe place for those like us, unicorns, who do not wish the...ire of others," he said carefully. Torleik did not like advertising the more racist aspect of those who resided within the Basin because that was not his nature. "This is neutral ground, if you will. Newcomers must come through this place, so the herdlands do not fight each other here - we simply greet and recruit."

[[OOC: Yeah, I was absent there for a bit. Back now.]]

TORLEIK

"And I hear this calling - still, you don't seem so far at all."

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Torleik - 11-04-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:19 AM