the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

The racket overhead caused Evangeline's steps to slow until she came to a stop. Her head raised and she stared up at the tree branches, catching the odd glimpse of something black and blue zipping through the treetops. Her ears tilted back and ehr brows furrowed as it disappeared from sight yet again. Her tail slapped against her legs and she shook her head thinking that maybe she had just been seeing and hearing things. It wouldn't be the first time the forest had played tricks on her and it probably wouldn't be the last, but it was still very strange.

Another sound drew Eva's eyes from the treetops to the forest that lay before her and she watched the thing, which turned out to be a pegasus, dive from the trees and land on the ground before her. She was certainly not who Evangeline wanted to see, but the mare stood patiently and waited for her to turn. She did not expect the vehemence in the other mare's voice or the hostility in which she carried and presented herself.

"Just who do you think you are!?"

All at once Tallis was awake and moving his way up Eva's neck so his head poked out from between her ears. His black eyes flashed and a plume of smoke blew from his nostrils in the pegasus' direction, a warning to the other mare that he would not tolerate her attitude toward his bonded. "I think I am Evangeline." She answered, mildly annoyed at the greeting she got, but not surprised. Naturally she assumed that Ampere was just another racist twit that only saw the good in her own race. "And this is Tallis." She introduced the dragon, who opened his toothy maw only to release another plume of smoke.

"Calm down Tallis." Evangeline murmured to the dragon. "There is no need for hostility." She eyed the pegasus again. "Even if she deserves it. Your manners are better than that." In response Tallis allowed his body to relax and rested his head between Evangeline's ears, but never looked away from Ampere lest she try something stupid. "And who exactly are you?" Evangeline questioned the other mare. "And what have I done to deserve your hostility?"

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM